Net Worth – April 2007 May 1, 2007Posted by pf in Net Worth Update.
Although not nearly as spectacular as last month, we had another solid month where our net worth saw an increase of $14,140. The primary catalyst for this gain was the strong month in the stock market.
NET WORTH FOR APRIL
|2 Mo Ago Feb – 07||Last Month Mar – 07||This Month Apr – 07||Monthly Change||Monthly Change %|
|Other Real Estate||130,000||130,000||130,000||0||0.00%|
- Another good month for stocks and my portfolio was a beneficiary. As I mentioned in my earlier post “Sell in May…”, I made some fairly significant changes in my portfolio allocation for the intermediate term. Also, I made my final Roth IRA contribution for the 2006 tax year (~$2000).
- No significant or unexpected expenses
- I completed my analysis of Vanguard vs T Rowe Price which resulted in no change
- I will attempt to make more consistent progress my costs and expenses optimization. My efforts have lagged a bit.
- I didn’t recieve my tax refund in April after all…perhaps it will arrive in May?
- I will probably have to make some real tough decisions about our potential housing purchase